Sunday, October 30, 2011

Haute Couture Bedding

The art of window displays is serious business here, and the kitschier the better! Here's a very tame bridal shop's window:


Even the bedding industry is in on it. Not only must your duvet cover look great on the bed, it must also be wearable for a variety of different occasions. Here's a nice day look for an afternoon in the country. I'm glad to know if I purchased this, that the blue and floral pillows can also function as accessories!


Here's a more Grecian look. Note dove on shoulder.

You can't see it here, but there are more doves hanging from the ceiling suspending her head wreath midair.

Lastly, formal wear. I've already purchased this outfit for the first ship naming ceremony. I LOVE the train!

What, this old thing? I just rolled out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment