Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Asian Octuple Threat

Forget about the many mere triple threats who can only sing, act and dance. Jiangyin is presently drowning in posters and billboards for the upcoming Jay Chou concert in November. Not only can he sing (and play piano, cello, Chinese flute, zither and drums) and act (he's in the Green Hornet), but he can, most importantly, do kung fu. IMDB tells me he particularly enjoys using nunchucks, but for "leisure purposes only." I'm glad they clarified that for us.

As I read further I see he's also written a book, owns his own record company, multiple restaurants, clothing stores and an antique business. I'm starting to wonder if his mom is the author of "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother?"

My most pressing question though, is where can we get this outfit for Brian for Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, I hope you'll be there to attend the concert and not back in the states! Sounds like it can't be missed...
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly we're going to miss it...we'll be in Oregon at the time. Hopefully people will post video clips from the concert that I can repost here!

    ReplyDelete